Check me out!

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my page and following my journey. It's been an insane ride so far, but it has only just begun! Writing a blog and keeping my friends and family updated on my status is important to me, so here we go...

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Radiation Beast--a poem


I do not know if I am ready
For what’s about to happen
I thought I was strong, but this…           

This has been harder than expected

A battle arises within me
A trial that could be trapping
One side of me says, “Give up”
While my God is saying, “Let not your joy be affected”

I cry because I was torn
Not in my faith, but in my direction
I may be losing my hair
But My God sees me as perfection

I took control when I let it go
My hair is not what defines me
My trust is in You, God
As I read James Chapter 1, verses 2 and 3

So understand this,
Please hear this above all
I will continue to persevere
I will continue to stand tall

There is no sickness in this world
That can take away my content
No cancer too mean
For my will to live is relentless



 

No comments:

Post a Comment